WACKY WORLD WAVER
YOU at this moment agree TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER:
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff of any illnesses/injuries/allergies/medical conditions upon entry.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff if any member of the party is on any medication upon entry.
CONSENT (by purchasing your/party admission ticket you agree to the waiver of the following)
I agree to take part/the under 16 I have bought an entry ticket for to take part in activities at Wacky World. In providing my consent, I declare that I understand that the activities and Obstacle Course activities themselves are not completely free from risk. I accept that while Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World staff will take the appropriate precautions to prevent accidents, this can never be guaranteed.
I give consent for photos and videos taken on the day to be used for promotional purposes by Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World.
I confirm that I am/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for is physically fit and healthy and I undertake to advise Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World of any change in this regard. I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident any necessary treatment can be administered to me/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for. I confirm that I have read through the Activity Rules below/with the under 16. I have bought an entry ticket for and that I/he/she agree(s) to abide by the Activity Rules as laid out by Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World and to follow the instructions of the Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World staff at all times.
Participants enter and take part in Wacky World activities at their risk. The promoter ( Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World), the venue and any associated staff members take no responsibility for injuries or damages caused at Wacky World.
All Users agree that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Wacky World unless they have read Wacky World safety instructions on display below and entry to Wacky World. By entering you/the under 16 you have purchased a ticket for agrees to the rules are as follows:
1. I will comply with the height, weight and age restrictions specified by Fun Leisure UK ta Wacky World. The current weight limit for any clothed participant is 21 stone.
Parents are responsible for the safety of children inside Wacky World. Wacky World staff are purely there for the safety of equipment and the use of selected equipment.
2. Before participating, users will remove jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables.
3. Participants will not eat or drink while participating in activities provided by Wacky World.
4. Participants will at all times only carry out activities that are within their skill level and of which they can retain control at all times.
5. Participants will at all times follow the instruction Wacky World staff.
6. Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle the safety apparatus and go into areas of the arena which are cordoned off with barrier tape.
7. Participants will not try to forward flip, back flip or land anyway but the way which is intended on any of the inflatable/activities.
8. Participants will only rest in the designated seating and rest areas away from activities.
9. Participants confirm that they are not pregnant. You should not participate if pregnant.
10. Participants confirm that if they have any medical condition that they believe may affect their ability to compete at Wacky World they must consult a qualified medical practitioner before engaging.
11. Any injuries within Wacky World must be reported to our team leaders in the arena so an incident report can be made for Wacky World files.
12. Participants confirm that anyone entering Wacky World is of the required age *4years to 13years for children's sessions and 18+ for adult sessions.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS AND TICKING OUR WAVER SECTION OF THE BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE WAVER FOR WACKY WORLD ENTRY.